Tridium and Honeywell have released the long awaited Niagara 4 platform and Engineered Control Solutions has jumped on board in a big way. We already have 14 software engineers and technicians Niagara 4 certified to enable us to deliver the latest in controls technology. With the release of Niagara 4 it is worth noting that Niagara R2 end-of-life was January 1, 2016. It may be time for you to upgrade.
Along with the release of Niagara 4, the powerful JACE-8000 is also available.
Whether you’re looking to install a new control system powered by Niagara 4 or want to take advantage of the HTML 5 user interface with your existing Niagara AX system by adding a Niagara 4 Web Supervisor, we can help.
Niagara 4 Features:
- Advanced Visualization & Navigation
- Bold, intuitive interface using modern UX framework and design language (HTML5)
- End users get maximum control of their data and decisions
- Advanced charting and visualization
- Highly secure with Role-Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Easily customized, real-time dashboards
- Built-in search function
- Data cleansing capabilities
- Workbench workflow improvements
- WEBs-AX to WEBs-N4 station migration tool
- Modular design of the JACE 8000 controller makes it easy to install, integrate and deploy.
- Expandable with up to four option modules
- Native Wi-Fi capability (WAP or Client) A, B, G or N networks
- Two 10/100Mb Ethernet ports
- Two isolated RS 485 ports
- Optional LON FTT-10 & RS 232 expansion modules
Check out the video for more details or visit the Niagara 4 page on Tridium’s website.
Now Is the Perfect Time to Upgrade!As a reminder, the Niagara R2 platform end-of-life was effective January 1, 2016 and only 3 versions of AX are still supported by Tridium. Now is the perfect time to upgrade your system from an unsupported version to the latest technology.