As a regional leader in the design and installation of direct digital controls for HVAC systems and a nationwide top five Honeywell Authorized Controls Integrator (ACI), Engineered Control Solutions, Inc. is seeking qualified and motivated controls installers to support our rapid growth in the Carolina’s and surrounding states. All full-time employees are provided a comprehensive package of salary and benefits. Note: Signing bonus to be paid 90 days after start date.
The duties of the position include the installation of HVAC control systems as well as managing mechanics and helpers. The qualified candidate should have a background in several of the following areas:
- Electrical systems installation, HVAC mechanical equipment familiarity, DDC control systems and devices.
- A working knowledge of electrical schematics and circuitry.
- Ability to read and understand wiring diagrams.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Previous experience in a construction environment.
- Previous experience in managing a work crew.
- Minimum 2 years experience installing HVAC controls
- Must provide proof of high school graduation or General Education Development (GED) equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- Pre-Employment drug test and background screening required