Electrical Helper for HVAC Controls Installation
Since 1999, Engineered Control Solutions, Inc. (ECS) has been the regional leader in the design, installation and service of direct digital control systems for HVAC systems and a nationwide Top 5 Honeywell Authorized Controls Integrator (ACI). With multiple offices, ECS has emerged asthe one of the largest controls integrators in the Southeastwhile maintaining a small company atmosphere.
ECS is currently seeking qualified and motivated Building Automation System Installation Helpers to support our continual growth. The primary role of the position is assisting Foreman and Mechanics in the installation of Building Automation Systems.
- Low voltage electrical systems installation experience.
- Previous experience in a construction environment.
- Self-motivated, inexperienced candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Valid driver’s license.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Engineered Control Solutions, Inc. offers competitive compensation and benefits including:
- Healthcare Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Retirement Plan (Simple IRA) with Company Matching Program.
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays