Tridium and Honeywell have released the long awaited Niagara 4 platform and Engineered Control Solutions has jumped on board in a big way. We already have 14 software engineers and technicians Niagara 4 certified to enable us to deliver the latest in controls technology. With the release of Niagara 4 it is worth noting that Niagara R2 end-of-life was January 1, 2016. It may be time for you to upgrade.
Along with the release of Niagara 4, the powerful JACE-8000 is also available.
Whether you’re looking to install a new control system powered by Niagara 4 or want to take advantage of the HTML 5 user interface with your existing Niagara AX system by adding a Niagara 4 Web Supervisor, we can help.
Niagara 4 Features:
- Advanced Visualization & Navigation
- Bold, intuitive interface using modern UX framework and design language (HTML5)
- End users get maximum control of their data and decisions
- Advanced charting and visualization
- Highly secure with Role-Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Easily customized, real-time dashboards
- Built-in search function
- Data cleansing capabilities
- Workbench workflow improvements
- WEBs-AX to WEBs-N4 station migration tool
- Modular design of the JACE 8000 controller makes it easy to install, integrate and deploy.
- Expandable with up to four option modules
- Native Wi-Fi capability (WAP or Client) A, B, G or N networks
- Two 10/100Mb Ethernet ports
- Two isolated RS 485 ports
- Optional LON FTT-10 & RS 232 expansion modules
Check out the video for more details or visit the Niagara 4 page on Tridium’s website.
Now Is the Perfect Time to Upgrade!As a reminder, the Niagara R2 platform end-of-life was effective January 1, 2016 and only 3 versions of AX are still supported by Tridium. Now is the perfect time to upgrade your system from an unsupported version to the latest technology.
Latest posts by Jim Thomas (see all)
- 2016 Niagara Summit - February 29, 2016
- Niagara 4 is Here - January 29, 2016