Building Automation System Installers
HVAC Controls Installation Department Manager
Since 1999, Engineered Control Solutions, Inc. (ECS) has been the regional leader in the design, installation and service of direct digital control systems for HVAC systems and a nationwide Top 5 Honeywell Authorized Controls Integrator (ACI). ECS has become the one of the largest controls integrators in the Carolinas while maintaining a small company work atmosphere.
ECS is currently seeking a well-qualified and motivated Building Automation System Installation Department Manager to support our continual growth. The primary role of the position is managing Installation Foremen.
The duties of the position include managing a HVAC control systems installation department. The qualified candidate should have a background in several of the following areas:
- Project management
- Electrical systems installation
- HVAC mechanical equipment familiarity
- DDC control systems familiarity.
- A working knowledge of electrical schematics and circuitry.
- Ability to read and understand wiring diagrams.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Previous experience in a construction environment.
- Previous experience in managing multiple work crews.
- Electrical License or ability to obtain license by years’ end..
- High school graduation or General Education Development (GED) equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Pre-Employment drug test and background screening required.
Engineered Control Solutions, Inc. offers competitive compensation and benefits including:
- Healthcare Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Retirement Plan (Simple IRA) with Company Matching Program.
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays