Upstate South Carolina, SC
Building Automation Systems Field Technician
Since 1999, Engineered Control Solutions, Inc. (ECS) has been the regional leader in the design, installation and service of direct digital control systems for HVAC systems and a nationwide Top 5 Honeywell Authorized Controls Integrator (ACI). With multiple offices, ECS has emerged asthe one of the largest controls integrators in the Southeastwhile maintaining a small company atmosphere.
ECS is currently seeking qualified and motivated Building Automation Field Technicians to support our continual growth. The primary role of the position is the startup and commissioning of Building Automation Systems.
- Competency in the functionality of Building Automation Systems and HVAC controls, including software engineering and commissioning tools, DDC controllers and field devices.
- LonWorks and/or BACnet protocol fundamentals.
- Niagara AX and/or Niagara 4 experience. Possessing a Niagara AX and/or Niagara 4 certification is a plus.
- Strong computer skills, including computer networking fundamentals.
- Ability to read low voltage wiring diagrams and controls flow diagrams.
- Proficiency with test instruments and calibration tools.
- Understanding of the operation of HVAC controls and HVAC equipment. This includes the ability to understand written sequences of operation.
- Ability to conduct owner training.
- Previous experience working with Honeywell and/or Distech is a plus.
- 3 years’ experience performing startup and commissioning of Building Automation Systems and HVAC controls.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Software and strong PC skills.
- Possess strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills; both written and verbal.
- The ability to work on a construction site including the use of step ladders and scaffolding is required.
Engineered Control Solutions, Inc. offers competitive compensation and benefits including:
- Healthcare Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Retirement Plan (Simple IRA) with Company Matching Program.
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
BAS Field Technician position specific benefits:
- Company vehicle
- Company cell phone
- Laptop computer