Electrical Mechanic for HVAC Controls Installation
Since 1999, Engineered Control Solutions, Inc. (ECS) has been the regional leader in the design, installation and service of direct digital control systems for HVAC systems and a nationwide Top 5 Honeywell Authorized Controls Integrator (ACI). ECS has become the one of the largest controls integrators in the Carolinas while maintaining a small company work atmosphere.
ECS is currently seeking qualified and motivated Building Automation System Installation Mechanics to support our continual growth. The primary role of the position is assisting Foremen and leading Helpers with the installation of Building Automation Systems.
- Low voltage electrical systems installation experience.
- Familiarity with HVAC mechanical equipment, DDC control systems and devices.
- A working knowledge of electrical schematics and circuitry.
- Ability to bend and install conduit.
- Previous experience in a construction environment.
- 2 years of electrical field experience.
- Valid driver’s license.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Engineered Control Solutions, Inc. offers competitive compensation and benefits including:
- Healthcare Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Retirement Plan (Simple IRA) with Company Matching Program.
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays