Building Automation System Installers
Since 1999, Engineered Control Solutions, Inc. (ECS) has been the regional leader in the design, installation and service of direct digital control systems for HVAC systems and a nationwide Top 5 Honeywell Authorized Controls Integrator (ACI). With multiple offices, ECS has emerged asthe one of the largest controls integrators in the Southeastwhile maintaining a small company atmosphere.
The duties of the position include the installation of HVAC control systems as well as managing mechanics and helpers. The qualified candidate should have a background in several of the following areas:
- Electrical systems installation, HVAC mechanical equipment familiarity, DDC control systems and devices.
- A working knowledge of electrical schematics and circuitry.
- Ability to read and understand wiring diagrams.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Previous experience in a construction environment.
- Previous experience in managing a work crew.
- Minimum 2 years of commercial experience
- Must provide proof of high school graduation or General Education Development (GED) equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- Pre-Employment drug test and background screening required
Engineered Control Solutions, Inc. offers competitive compensation and benefits including:
- Health care
- Prescription drug coverage
- Simple IRA with company match program.